There are a lot of things to consider when looking for the best fitness equipment for home use and here at best-fitness-stuff.com, we are going to help make this buying process a much easier and less stressful one.
Before you buy fitness equipment for sale, consider these three important factors
- The reason you’re buying the exercise machine. This will identify exactly which fitness machine you need.
- Exactly how much space you have for a gym at home
- How much you´re willing to spend
If you know the answer to these three things then you’ve already done at least 70% of the buying process.
To start your search for the best fitness equipment, choose one of the exercise machines below
No matter what companies say about their own machines, research have shown that among standard exercise machines, TREADMILLS still burn the most calories.
At any rate, apart from treadmills, here are other effective fitness equipment if you want to burn the most calories or want to lose weight.
Elliptical Trainer – Next to treadmills, elliptical trainers, are becoming a very popular exercise machine for burning calories. It’s a low impact equipment that is gentle to the joints. A lot of people swear by how effective it is at burning calories as well.
Rowing Machine – This is not the most popular of fitness machines but it gives a good cardio workout while working the rest of the body as well.
When properly done, the rowing machine can burn lots of calories per hour. However, you do need to be properly coached on how to do this right to maximize it’s efficiency. It’s best to try this first at the gym before you buy one for home use..
If you find that your weight is plateauing even with constant use of the elliptical trainers or treadmill, give the rowing machine a try. You’ll no doubt get hooked to the amazing workout this fitness equipment can offer.
The rowing machine is I think the best fitness equipment for burning calories, but it’s a machine that’s not very easy to love.
Exercise Bike – The exercise bike is another popular fitness equipment for burning calories. It is very easy to like the exercise bike since it mimics something that many people like to do anyway.
Exercise bikes tend to be cheaper than the other cardio machines mentioned above. You can choose between an upright exercise bike or a recumbent exercise bike, the latter being best for people who have joint pains especially when using the upright bike machine.
- You’ve probably heard this before but I’ll say it again. In the long run, the best fitness equipment that can burn the most calories is the one that you love and you know you’ll be using a lot for a longer period per session. If not you know that that machine might just end up staying in the corner of a room collecting dust.
- Whenever you use any of this equipment, make sure you raise the resistance level. This greatly increases the efficiency of your workout.
- Vary the intensity of your workout. Keep your body guessing and you´ll find that you´ll lose more calories and weight quicker than if you didn’t…
For some more ideas on the best fitness equipment for home use which focus more on toning, strength training and balance, refer to the list below.
Exercise Machines For Lower Body
- Leg Extension Machine
- Leg Press
Best Fitness Equipment For Upper body
- Squat Racks
- Chest Press Machine
- Smith Machine
Best Fitness Equipment For Abs, love handles, and stomach
- Stability balls
- Ab Twister
- Ab Glider
- Ab Doer
Exercise Machines For Seniors/Elderly
- Stability Ball
- Recumbent Bicycles
- Medicine Balls
- Exercise Bands
Exercise Machines For Kids/children
Most kids don’t need a special fitness equipment to keep fit. Just get them out and they should be running around and doing their cardio workouts in no time. However, if this is not a possibility, some of the best fitness equipment mentioned here have a version for children along
- Recumbent bikes
- Rowing machine
- Ski Trainer
- Elliptical trainer